Hello Beautiful Friends.!!
How are you doing?! *Let us know in the comments below 😀 *
We know we have not posted since a long time and we are extremely sorry for that. Its just the work and the Diwali and Durga Puja celebrations, visiting home and family and also being sick.! *We will be regular from now on.!* Thanks for sticking with us.! Love you all! *Virtual Hug* ❤
Well, I was drafting an Anushka Sharma Inspired Outfit post from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil for you guys when the SugarBox was delivered to me.! *Screams Yay!! 😀 * So, I thought of sharing an Unboxing Blog instead. Here We Go.!!! 😀
So, this post, as the name suggests is going to be an unboxing and review of SugarBox’s Shimmer Baby Edition. For those who do not know what Sugarbox is, Its a monthly subscription box which includes goods of lifestyle, fashion, beauty, gourmet, accessory and all of that. Every month there are different editons and at the end of every month, they send out the boxes to all the subscribers.! And the best part is that its just worth 1500 INR.! *Isnt that awesome?!! 😀 * Well, for the details you can visit their site- SugarBox
Well, this is my second SugarBox and I absolutely Love Love Love it.! *You will know why soon 😉 * Last month, I was tavelling when I got the box and by the time I returned, it was too late and I was busy with some other activities and hence could not share it with you guy. *Sorry 😦 * But today I had to share it with you.! 😀
So it came in a very well packed brown packaged box and its so properly packed that the contents inside are safe.
It was packed in sturdy white box with Rust/burnt Orange coloured Ribbon *Keeping the fall season in mind* and I am so much in love with that colour these days.
So the contents are as follows:
1. So the first thing that I got is this beautiful Ombre crop top.! Guys, this is so trendy. It like-
Crop Top- Check;
Off shoulder/ Cold Shoulder- Check;
These are so so comfortable and look so trendy.! Okay I know I am using this trendy word a lot but Hey! You can’t deny that its trendy.! 😉
2. The second thing that I got is this beautiful clutch. Its pastel and Gold and I prefer Gold over silver, anyday and I absolutely love this.
It can go with any outfit, Western or ethnic and that makes it so versatile.
3. The third item is a Pink Box that says “Too Glam to give a Damn” *Quirky stuffs! * 😉
4. The fourth item that I got is a bottle which has “My bottle” written on it. Its Purple and just so cute.
This is definitely going to my Office Desk and I swear I am going to drink lots and lots of water from now on.! 😀 😉 *Thanks SugarBox for enough motivation to be healthy. 😉 😀 *
5. The Fifth Item are these cute handmade chocolates and I can wait to eat them. *Well, Hello Calories 😉 *
6. The Sixth Item is a set of Hair Cleanser and Conditioner by Ma Earth Botanicals. Its a sample size and not a full product.
This is the first time I will be trying this. Well, It smells amazing and I will definitely share the results with you guys in the comments here or in instagram. *Do follow me on insta: @iam_shahnaz for more updates* 😀
7. The Seventh Item is an accessory and its a layered neckpiece and Its just so adorable and Its gold and black and can go with any outfit and I love this.!
8. Now coming to Eighth and the last piece, which is also my favourite piece, is this statement Earring.It can be paired with a plain dress, any solid top or even kurtis. Tie your hair up in a bun or a ponytail and make this the center of attraction. Minimal makeup and nude/baby pink lips will do the trick.!
As a bonus, i.e., only for the subscribers to Shimmer baby edition, I have received a coupon which I can redeem during my next order at Sugar Box. I can not wait to receive the pouch.!
Being an Earring Lover, the earring, handsdown is my favourite piece after the top…..ohh and the neckpiece…. wait… and the bottle ….. and …. and… every single thing in the Box.. Haha 😀
Well what are you waiting for?!!! Go subscribe to SugarBox’s next edition.! 😀
And do let us know in the comments below which is your favourite piece from the box.!
If you liked our Post, don’t forget to like our Facebook page for more updates:
For suggestions or collaboration, please mail us at email@example.com
To know more about your bloggers, follow our Instagram handles:
We will be back with another post very soon.!
Until Next Time.. Stay Beautiful.!