“Kyun, Hum Aapke Hain kaun?.! “
She is the dancing diva, the expression queen. She is evergreen, her magnificent million dollar smile and her beautiful face, this actress makes our heart melt. We totally have a girl-crush on this gorgeous actress.She is 49 now and she still looks so stunning that she can give the current actresses a run for their money.Even though she is such a powerhouse actress she has always taken fashion seriously.We can say her costumes accessorized her dance on screen.Her iconic dresses instantly became fashion statement.
Lets look at some of the best outfits she sported on the silver screen:
- We can say everything about this song was memorable and E.P.I.C.The playful number, the booty step , charismatic Madhuri and of course, the most talked about outfit in the 90s :
Royal purple sari paired with a striking backless blouse.The heavily embellished crystal shimmering purple satin saree donned by the curvaceous beauty emphasised her femininity and became quite a rage with women in the weddings. The overall look, the saree draping style, the kundan jewellery, the hairdo, the stunning backless blouse,the embroidered pallu made her look like a dream.
- She is called the Dhak Dhak girl of bollywood and rightly so. She set the screen on fire in this sensuous track.The orange sari and the backless patterned blouse accentuated her oomph level.
She was Sexiness personified in this song and the draping style of the sari was a trendsetter.She carried off the outfit with such elan and our heart was pounding harder.Who can forget her sizzling chemistry with Anil Kapoor.
- The latkas jhatkas and thumkas of this dance number could not stop us from drooling over her stunning and elegant dance moves.The Marathi style yellow saree made her look awesomely beautiful.
The nath(nose ring)worn by her was an icing on the cake.We bet you cannot take eyes off her.
- We all know Yash Chopra’s love for the color of purity i.e white and Madhuri looked drop dead gorgeous in the sexy indian outfits.
Clad in light colored ethnic churidars and sheer kurtas in Dil to pagal hai,she rocked the Indian attire. Chunky jewellery completed her ethnic yet modernized look.
- I bet you can not forget the beautiful courtesan Chandramukhi of Devdas!!! Sanjay Leela Bhansali is known for his lavish sets and grandeur which complemented her stunning and breathtaking green lehenga. Her incredible dance , the intricate kathak steps in such a heavy outfit(30 kgs,whoa!) in the song Maar dala and Kahe ched Mohe was just perrrrfect(Saroj Khan Style). Great brilliance!!!
Her effortless dancing still remains vivid in our memory.Loss of words. Haye!!! Maar Dala
- Post marriage and delivery, she came back with the movie “Aaja nachle” and her fans went crazy over her black and turquoise backless choli.
And the magic of Madhuri continued.
- Mohini ! Mohini ! Mohini!
The dance anthem ‘ek do teen” made her the Madhuri we know. She again came back with the same name Mohini and it became ‘TV ka Breaking News”(Quite literally!!).
Her dazzling ghagra and her adayein made her fans swooning over her in this colorful yet sweet item number.Even Ranbir Kapoor could not stop himself from kissing her.
So these are a few looks of Madhuri that we loved.! 😀 Which look of Madhuri di you like?? Or is there any other look from some other movie?? Please do let us know in the comments below.!
You can convey your suggestions in the comments below or can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about the bloggers and upcoming posts, follow us on instagram.
Dont forget to like our facebook page as well, https://www.facebook.com/thesunshinetiara/
Next post will be up soon.!